Both external and internal halyard flagpoles are fabricated from all new seamless steel tubing. Diminishing sections, welded together,
form a tapered appearance. Sizes below are most commonly used, we can fabricate other sizes to any specifications.
EXTERNAL HALYARD FEATURES
- 14 Ga. Aluminum with flash seam. Gold anodized is furnished unless
otherwise specified or choose from Clear Anodized (Silver) or finished
to match shaft.
Truck - heavy duty, external halyard, non-fouling, revolving-type with 26
stainless steel ball bearings. Finished to match flagpole shaft.
- standard equipment includes one waterproof, mildew and U.V.
Resistant nylon halyard with wire center. Choose: White, Silver, Black or
Brown to match shaft.
- heavy-duty cast aluminum finished to match shaft. Secured with
two stainless steel, flat-head, tamper-proof machine screws.
- ornamental base or flash collar of spun aluminum with a diameter
of at least 1” larger than the foundation sleeve.
- 16 Ga. Corrugated steel tubing with lightning spike,
base plate, support plate and centering wedges.
Above fittings are included as standard equipment on all Diminishing Section
Flagpoles with External Halyards. As with all of our Flagpole lines,
optional accessories are available.
- all of our steel flagpoles are mechanically cleaned and chemically
etched to provide a smooth surface. Two coats of two-part polyurethane
primer are applied before application of two polyurethane finish coats.
Specify custom or one of these standard colors: Aluminum (silver), Light
Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Black or White.