• Five solar panels charge the batteries all day
• Automatically turns on at sunset
• Safely operates on 2 AA replaceable NiCad batteries
• Batteries included
• No wires required
• 20 super bright LEDs with 100,000 hour expected lifetime
• Easy to install -- no special tools required
• Size: 10" x 1-3/8"
• Mounting hole accepts 1/2" bolt
• Weighs only 12 ounces
• Light unit only, Ball ornament not included
• Can be used with telescoping poles, Homesteader and commercial poles up to 30 feet
SPECIAL NOTE: This is the best solution we have seen for difficult flagpole lighting situations. However, LEDs are not as bright as traditional lighting. Our solar lighting for flagpoles does fulfill the US flag etiquette code requiring American flags to be lit at night so as to be recognizable as an American flag. It is most effective in areas with very little ambient light.
REPLACEMENT BATTERIES - When it's time to replace the batteries, we highly recommend Energizer 2500 milliamp (or higher) AA NiCads for exceptional performance.