Honor and Remember flags show support for all the American lives lost in the defense of Freedom.
• The Red Field represents the blood spilled by brave
men and women in America’s military throughout
our history, who willingly gave their lives so that we
all would remain free.
• The Blue Star represents active service in military
conflict. This symbol originated with World War
I, but on this flag it signifies service through all
generations from the American Revolution to
• The White Border beneath and surrounding the
gold star recognizes the purity of sacrifice. There is
no greater price an American can pay than to give his or her life in service to our country.
• The Gold Star signifies the ultimate sacrifice of a warrior
in active service who will not return home. Gold reflects
the value of the life that was given.
• The Folded Flag signifies the final tribute to an individual
life that a family sacrificed and gave to the nation.
• The Flame is an eternal reminder of the spirit that has
departed this life yet burns on in the memory of all who
knew and loved the fallen hero.